Friday, December 12, 2014

Off to the Grammys® !

Just a quick announcement: I'm off to the GRAMMY® Awards!


I am honored that I am part of a beautiful recording that is nominated for Best New Age Album at the 57th Annual GRAMMY® Awards. The album is "Winds of Samsara", and you can hear my performance on track #8, "Eyes of Wonder".

Congratulations to Ricky Kej and Wouter Kellerman for their fine work producing and recording this album!

Enjoy the video below, and I'll see you at the GRAMMYs® in February!


4 comments:

Christine Buffaloe said...

Congratulations Anne! Can I say, "I knew you when?"

Anne Roos said...

That's so cute of you, Chris. Of course you can :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats Anne. I always said I would say one day, "I knew you when..."

Anne Roos said...

The album won a #GRAMMY! Check out the awards ceremony at http://www.grammy.com/videos/57th-grammy-awards-premiere-ceremony