Saturday, December 28, 2013

Keeping in Touch and Making New Friends in the New Year

I love this idea!





Writing is such a lost art. There is simply nothing better than bring able to hold and read a message that can be kept and read later, instead of a message that is deleted to make more space in the inbox.

Join the Irish Pen Pal Project and share about your Celtic culture, music, food, countries. Make a new friend. And save those precious letters. 

Special thanks to Liam and Corey at IrishFireside.com who graciously included my arrangement of the Beatles tune "I Will" in this video. You'll find this track on my album, Blue Jeans, which you can purchase at my website. You'll also find this track available for download on iTunes.

Have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anne Roos said...

This was an interesting experiment. What have I discovered so far? I don't think some people understand what a pen pal is. I always assumed that a pen pal meant writing letters with a pen (or another writing instrument). The pen pal who wrote to me wanted to correspond via email :-(

I'm hoping the pen pal that I wrote to (in Australia) has a better understanding of the definition of "pen pal".

Have any of you taken the plunge and signed up for the Irish Pen Pal Project? If so, what is your experience?