Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thank You for the Honor!

A special thank-you to WeddingWire.com, and all of my gracious clients who posted wonderful reviews of my wedding music performances. I am deeply honored to receive the WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award for 2014 (my second year receiving this honor).


This certificate is awarded to the top five percent of the WeddingWire.com community for demonstrating excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism within the wedding industry.
 
Discover more about how Celtic harp music can enhance your wedding festivities at my website. Roam around, listen to music samples, check out my huge wedding music playlist

I am available to play for every element of your wedding--from the rehearsal dinner, the ceremy, the reception, and beyond. Invite me to perform for just one part of your wedding, or for the entire day!

With over 25 years of performance experience, I am capable of playing a wide variety of music. I'll make every effort to accommodate your special music requests.

Choose from traditional wedding music, or get creative! My music repertoire spans from Celtic (Irish, Scottish, Welsh), English, Folk, Renaissance, and Classical music to Broadway, contemporary, Pop, Rock, New Age and Jazz--Your choice is virtually unlimited. I can easily provide the traditional "Canon in D" by Pachelbel for the processional and "Here Comes the Bride" for the bride's entrance, and then play songs made famous by the Beatles, Frank Sinatra, and even Led Zeppelin and Metallica for the reception. Battery-operated amplification is included to ensure that large numbers of guests can comfortably hear the beautiful Celtic Harp. 

In addition to providing the perforct music for your wedding, I can style my attire according to the wedding theme and colors. My extensive wardrobe includes gorgeous period costumes.

This certificate is awarded to the top five percent of the WeddingWire.com community for demonstrating excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism within the wedding industry.

Go to the rates and FAQs section of my website for more information about inviting me to perform for your wedding, or any special event. I look forward to hearing from you!


Photo by Zinser Photography

2 comments:

Christine Buffaloe said...

Anne, congratulations. You work so hard and you really deserve this! I can always say, "I knew you when..."

Anne Roos said...

Thank you, Chris. That's so very kind of you...I hope you have a crystal ball :-)