Thursday, August 7, 2008

CD Baby Musician Podcast with Anne Roos

The CD Baby DIY Musician Podcast (brain child of Kevin Breuner) is just another way for like minded musicians to reach out and share their experiences, tips, know-how, mishaps and mistakes with a global community that is no longer limited by time and place, age or experience. iTunes voted the CD Baby DIY Musician Podcast the best of 2007 podcasts.

Kevin interviewed me in an episode that aired on August 1, 2008. Here is the show info:

Episode 030 : Anne Roos - How to Make Money Playing Weddings

1 comment:

Christine Buffaloe said...

I have recently become familiar with an absolutely lovely Celtic harp musician. Her name is Anne Roos. She has some wonderful CDs that I listen to often. I have downloaded them to my iPod and I carry the CDs in my car. Her music isn’t just for tea time. It’s for anytime. You can find her music on her website at http://www.celticharpmusic.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=5 The name of her website is Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos

Christine Buffaloe